Just a fine and fancy ramble
Our office is literally a bit of a zoo. Dogs go galumphing through the cubicles, fish swim in their bowls, and the other day I even saw a gray rabbit in the hallway. Today we had a visit from a bulldog puppy, only eight weeks old and not named yet. I held him cuddled up on my lap for a half-hour and could feel my blood pressure drop like nobody's business. Dog therapy should be required in all offices.

We shall call him . . . Frank.
And last week, Miko discovered my goldfish.

He couldn't take his eyes off that thing. Whining and snuffling. Good thing his owner came around and took him away. I'm not sure how much longer he could've resisted the temptation to climb up on the desk and get that fish.

We shall call him . . . Frank.
And last week, Miko discovered my goldfish.

He couldn't take his eyes off that thing. Whining and snuffling. Good thing his owner came around and took him away. I'm not sure how much longer he could've resisted the temptation to climb up on the desk and get that fish.
Labels: Workin'