At the end of the day
I had a moment of panic when Blogger wouldn't let me sign in on the first try.
All is well now (unless something goes wrong when I try to publish!). Which I will do very soon.
I want to write about work, because there was lots of stuff going on this week. There's always stuff going on, but this week people were coating stuff in chocolate, and arguing about baseball stats, and holding long meetings that were of interest to me, and doing creative challenges, and buying lunch for us (twice).
So, let's consider that "writing about work."
Goodnight.
All is well now (unless something goes wrong when I try to publish!). Which I will do very soon.
I want to write about work, because there was lots of stuff going on this week. There's always stuff going on, but this week people were coating stuff in chocolate, and arguing about baseball stats, and holding long meetings that were of interest to me, and doing creative challenges, and buying lunch for us (twice).
So, let's consider that "writing about work."
Goodnight.