SWF seeks church-going pair of hands.
I'm single.
And I think about that at obvious times. When I come from work to an empty house. When I want to go somewhere but have no one to join me.
But when it really hits me? On Sunday morning, when I have to take things to church. This morning I had to bring the car around, and make three trips from house to car, in order to get everything transported. On days when there's a potluck, I can't possibly hold a covered dish, and a bible, and my purse, plus open and lock the front door, and get into the car. It's just too much work for one person. This is two-person job.
Yeah, I need a man to carry stuff into church.
And I think about that at obvious times. When I come from work to an empty house. When I want to go somewhere but have no one to join me.
But when it really hits me? On Sunday morning, when I have to take things to church. This morning I had to bring the car around, and make three trips from house to car, in order to get everything transported. On days when there's a potluck, I can't possibly hold a covered dish, and a bible, and my purse, plus open and lock the front door, and get into the car. It's just too much work for one person. This is two-person job.
Yeah, I need a man to carry stuff into church.